The new Page experience is a way for public figures, businesses and others who want to build and connect with an audience manage their professional presence on Facebook.
When you switch to the new Page experience, all Page content, including posts, photos, videos, stories and groups that your Page is an admin of, will automatically move to your new Page. All of your Page followers will also be transitioned to your new Page. If your Page has a blue verification tick, it will transfer to your new Page.
What’s new for Pages?
- A redesigned Page layout that’s cleaner and more intuitive
- Easy switching and navigation between a public-facing Page and an individual profile. Manage your Page and profile separately.
- Seamless interactions with other public figures, brands and people via access to News Feed: Follow other public figures, brands and partners to create a News Feed with topics that matter to you. Stay up to date and connect with people and content on your new Page News Feed.
- Your new Page News Feed will be separate from your profile. You can follow different Pages and profiles to curate a unique experience for your News Feed on the new Page. Anyone with full control will see this News Feed.
- Actionable insights and more relevant notifications
- Updated Page management tools: You can give others Facebook access or task access to manage the Page.
Note: Must Read The Original Article here